Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Bob Beckel On Fox & Friends: 'Bombshell Heading Michelle Obama's Way' :: Political News and commentaries :: Hyscience

Bob Beckel On Fox & Friends: 'Bombshell Heading Michelle Obama's Way' :: Political News and commentaries :: HyscienceI've been hearing about this rumor for about a week and steered away from it, believe it or not, because some people get all hot on certain issues such as:

1) Cindy McCain sells beer.

2) There are lobbyists employed full-time in Washington.

But Bob Beckel is a strong Obama supporter and the fact that he says he's terribly worried (and I heard the audio clip where he says it) gives the rumor some credibility. So far as defining it, I'm not going to try to do that. There were rumors early on of household domestic spats but I don't get into that business, as I never got much into the business of Bill Clinton's sex life. True, Bill lied under oath and that is another matter, but frankly that "slimy" dude who went on and on about yesterday's breakfast isn't my type of metrosexual. I'm glad that Bill Clinton doesn't take a licking lying down. I'd put my money on Clinton to give the guy a much needed ass-whipping. Would that it were permitted under the rules of spouses running for president.

So the internet rumor mill says the other shoe is about to drop on the Obama campaign tomorrow. We'll see if it's all that.

No comments: